Re: Now Clams

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now Clams
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:26:26 -0500
Somewhere down the road to Bailey Island, just north of Portland, ME was a place
called "Fat Pat's Clam Shack".  Pat was indeed a big 'un, but boy could she fry
up some clams.  I kinda doubt that her fate was the same at that of  El's, tho.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini