FlounderVision update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FlounderVision update
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:47:21 -0600
Cc: "JDanz" <danz@miller-group.net>, <pasvorto@yahoo.com>
Thanks to Patrick Elliott, Michael Walter, and Tony Drews... I can pretty
much guarantee that FlounderVision will be up and running this Fri & Sat
deep from within the bowels of Worldwide Imports as we bring you live video
of this SOS episode. My notebook cpu is up and running, its USB port and web
cam working flawlessly.

The delivery vehicle for the video has yet to be determined. I can do it for
sure on yahoo... but that requires all of you to have a yahoo ID. They're
free, but it's not the preferred method. Jennefer D at Miller-Burns, the
host of Thicko.com is looking into having it on Thicko.com. There are a few
other options... I'll keep you posted on how to view this historic, or is it
hysterical event?

For those of you not paying attention lately...the SOS event will take place
in Madison,WI, Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, at Peter C's place...
http://www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport/

Anyone needing place to stay, we've got that covered. Just let me know
(soon).

Also, if you're gonna attend, please RSVP. Some are driving in, some may
even be flying in.

Speaking of bowels... hey Frank? You comin?
Speaking of flawlessly... with all this food, ya think we'' make any
progress on the car?

One thing I'm sure I need is a shroud for the MK III side flow radiator.
Other items may be needed, as it's just a big pile of parts right now.

More later.

Flounder