Re[2]: Flounderpalooza: Now hot dogs w/Spridgets

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Flounderpalooza: Now hot dogs w/Spridgets
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:09:24 -0500
Cc: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Ajhsys,

Monday, November 19, 2001, 11:03:48 AM, you wrote:

Aac> In a message dated 11/19/01 10:10:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Aac> kgb@clipper.net writes:

>> Comparing them to any other variety of clam is like
>> comparing a hotdog to a t-bone steak.

Aac> - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aac> Required Spridget content:  Frank started sanding my gift Midget on
Saturday
Aac> with his belt sander.  He was upset that I was more concerned with
building a
Aac> kitchen than with restoring The Project!"

Never leave Frank and power tools alone with your car.  I turned my back
for about 1.5 seconds and he buffer up about 1/3 of the bonnet on my
car.  It looked good, but it made the rest of the car look like crap.
So I had to polish and wax the whole thing. Then the wind screen frame
looked bad so I tried polishing it with Noxon. Looks better but not
great.  I think he gave some type cleaning sickness.  Since then I
waxed my wife's car for the first time in 5 years.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net