Re: Yet Another Virus

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Yet Another Virus
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:55:26 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Just a follow up---  For those who don't have any virus protection programs or
are using old dated ones, here is a site that offers a free one that I've found
to be more effective than McAfee or Norton, those I've had in the past.

It's free and you also get updates free, perfect for the "We tight" crowd, so
there is no reason to be without decent vius protection.

It also doesn't bring your system to it's knees when it's operating.