Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace? "YOUNG"?!!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace? "YOUNG"?!!
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:54:29 -0600
Cc: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
There are days when it is nice, but bear in mind, I have a black GTO with no
a/c so I am a glutton for punishment. Just use the tonneau every time you
are out of the car to save cooking your ass. I had a guy on a new H-D chase
me down when I was on my way back from a beer run to tell me I had a cool
ride. If that don't put a grin on your face, nothin' will. Remember, give me
a shout next time you are in Dallas.
 Brad