Re: We're up!

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We're up!
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:45:36 -0800 (PST)
Gerard,

Same here. I can see the car and all the folks holding
it still. <G> It seems as though no one is watching
for IMs. Sorry folks but you can watch but you can't
hear or comment. Jeesh...kind of take the fun out of
all the remarks I have written down. :o)))

Dan

--- Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> wrote:
> Hey Peter,
>
> I signed on a couple times (10:30 to 12:30 Pacific)
> via Messenger, but no
> one else seemed to be online as my messages went
> unanswered. I tried using
> voice, but the computer crashes after 5 seconds of
> the mic being on...
> gotta love these PCs...(not) I can see several of
> you moving around, but
> not sure what getting done at the moment.
>
> Gerard
>
> At 9:35 AM -0600 11/23/01, Peter C. wrote:
> >It's 9:30AM ish........ anybody up?
> >
> >We're working.
> >
> >PPPC

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1