Re: Clam Update

To: <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, <HealeyRic2@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clam Update
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:50:39 -0500
I don't eat clams or lobster, but I've sat in the same place as you have for
as long as I've been messing around with Sprites ( since 1964). Barnacle
Billy's is a great institution in Maine. We have had 3 generations of
Cottings there for some very precious years and my 29 year old son still
comes to Wells Beach every year so that he can go to Barnacle Billy's. Try
Mike's Clam Shack on Route One, it's as good!
It's the way life should be!
RC