Re: 2001 LA BRITMEET CANCELED!

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: 2001 LA BRITMEET CANCELED!
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:48:33 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hmmm, is something going on in the state of Kalifornia?? Seems about every
week or so we get a message from Richard about some show or other event
being canceled out there.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/26/01 1:15 PM, "Richard Feibusch"
<rfeibusch@loop.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe