Re: No LBC Content, Gas Tank Needed

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: No LBC Content, Gas Tank Needed
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:31:42 EST
In a message dated 11/27/2001 2:34:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> know where one is at??

Not off hand....I'm sure you've called all the available scrap yards in your
area.  Trouble is, these days the crusher comes around at least once a year
and gets rid of the old stuff.

I assume you do not want to buy a whole parts car.

There are some places that will build you a new one..they advertise in
Hemmings, but expect to pay about what you paid for the Olds.

Whats wrong with the one on the car? Rusted?  Crumpled?  Any chace of fixing
it?  How about one of the MGB coating kits from Moss?  You clean it really
well and then dump a bottle of liquid plactic in there and slosh it
around...it seals all the rust holes.

I'll keep an eye out here....may be available in Juarez, but I'll bet
crossing it would be a pain....importing hazardous material, etc, etc, etc,,,,

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
 NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain disinformation that
is confidential, superfulous, possibly vulgar, and often without taste or any
socially redeeming value intended only for use by the intended recipient or
anyone so unlucky as to accidentally receive this. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, you must have a defective computer so unplug it
immediately and be advised that you have received this message in error and
that any dissemination, deprecation,  copying or use of this message or
attachment in any immoral or un-natural way is strictly forbidden, as is the
disclosure of the information therein, or the source of such information.  If
you have received this message in error...tough...just delete the message.