RE: high lbc, a fyi//bugeye 4 sale

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, "'DLancer7676@cs.com'" <DLancer7676@cs.com>, Team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net . com>
Subject: RE: high lbc, a fyi//bugeye 4 sale
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:13:37 -0800 (PST)
The price is rather steep.

If the floors are rusted through and the sills are
rusted as well, that means that it's possible that
there is some weakening in the quarter eliptical
spring housing.
Either way, unless you do the repairs yourself, the
cost will be rather high; not to mention completely
restoring the interior or at least making it livible.

This doesn't even go into any engine or trans. issues.

No offense to anyone...just my observation.

Dan

--- "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com> wrote:
> Sorry guys,
> its a 60 robin egg blue bugeye.
> hope thats better.
> R(wnik) Kansa

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.