Re: paint job for 2 cents Now treasures in LBCs

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: paint job for 2 cents Now treasures in LBCs
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:59:53 -0500
Cc: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, not an LBC, but when my dad and I made our first attempt at restoring
his old '53 Henry J around 1981 or so, one of the first things I found after
we towed it out of the apple orchard where it sat for years was a huge black
snake in the trunk! Scared the fire out of me. Scared the snake too I think -
he took of an went into a hole in the rear seat back. Waited a few days
hoping he would leave. Started tearing stuff out, including the seat. A few
days later someone else started to move the seat and, you guessed it, out
came the snake! I think he gave up on the car after that. Unfortunately we
still haven't gotten very far on the car. Would love to get it going though.

Eddie
1971 Midget