Info on the latest virus

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info on the latest virus
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:26:18 -0800
Click on the following link to learn about this new email scourge:

http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/viruses/badtrans/default.asp?cid=2607

Evidently it replies automatically to unread messages in your inbox, and
attaches the Trojan to the reply.  If you have Outlook 2000/2002 with
the Security patch, it should block the script from executing.  At least
that's what my version of Outlook is telling me.  But having the latest
version of anti-virus signature is always a good thing to have.  It's
amazing how quickly they go out of date.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA