Re: Looking for parts

To: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for parts
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:59:37 -0500
Too bad it wasn't Friday. Over here we have a rule. You can shoot idiots on
Fridays.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/27/01 3:04 PM, "Guy Weller"
<guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain