Re: My Midget

To: soavero@yahoo.com, bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Midget
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:48:23 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2001 2:40:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

> This certainly sounds like Bev could/should be the
> next   SOS project.  In about a month or so, some
> "infernal heat" would be a welcome diversion for us
> midwesterners.

Heck... I should be in the Carolinas in the spring...let me know in advance
and I'll try and schedule a couple of days vacation with a business trip.

Robert Houston

"The last thing that I want to do is to launch a 10 million dollar missile at
a 10 dollar tent and hit a camel in the ass."
-George W. Bush