Re: Valve timing clearances

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valve timing clearances
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:22:16 -0800
The DPO of my 73 Midget just rewired the spark plug wires in the cap to work
180 out. Really threw me at first when I pulled the cap and wires and didn't
notice, then when I put them back on right it wouldn't run. Took a little
swapping with the plug wires to get it running again. Still haven't fixed it
as it runs fine.
jon

> > Certainly it is possible that three books all give the same bad info.  >
I think you will also find the same incorrect picture of a distributor >
drive in several books.