A new LBC in my driveway

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new LBC in my driveway
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:28:43 -0500
Yes, you read it correctly.
1) New as in brandy dandy new.
2) LBC as in Lovely British Car
3) X type Jaguar!

Yes, my wife just recieved her new LBC, a 2002 Jaguar X type with a 5 speed. My
anniversery / Christmas gift to "us".

In the sea of sameness as one of the rice burners put it, I opted for a bit of
style. I now fullfilled another dream of mine, a new Jag!
Dark blue and stunning.

I just had to tell somebody so you all now know. I am tickled to death and
practically flat broke. Hey it was cheaper than one of those motorized bricks
everybody else drives.

Now off to the Jag list, I wonder if they are as nice as the folks on this
list? I
have to ask them what my vanity tag should read ;)

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ