Re: Crazy Speedometer

To: "David Lester" <dlester@pwshift.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crazy Speedometer
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:16:16 -0800
Wild guess...

The needle is operated by a couple of magnets spun by the cable at the back
of the gauge. Too strong of a magnetic field?.. wrong magnets or too close
proxinmity to the plate that drives the the needle.

Check with the Nissonger about sending it back.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints