Re: Chuck made it to Cleveland!

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chuck made it to Cleveland!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:53:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello GreenBugeye,

Gac> Both Chuck and Bob had mentioned that their wives were a bit wary of them
Gac> going so far to meet strangers they knew only from the Internet.  As
usual,
Gac> being single, I had no hesitation whatsoever.  Also, I have developed a
deep

Funny, the first time I went down to Frank's house my wife said the
same thing to me, "Your going over someone's house that you met over
the Internet, I hope you don't wind up in a dumpster."   Then when I
met Rick in Boston he told me that his wife said the same thing to him.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net