Re: Whatever happened to David

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whatever happened to David
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:21:34 -0500
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
I have been wondering the same thing.  David Oliner is going to London soon to
see David1312 so maybe he'll give us the scoop.  I even tried baiting 1312 with
a Weber question a bit ago!!  That usually brings him out of the woodwork.
DAVID1312  WHERE ARE YOU????

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini