Re: Official Unofficial New List: Largest Spridget drivers

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Official Unofficial New List: Largest Spridget drivers
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:34:04 -0500
Cc: GreenBugeye@aol.com, RBHouston@aol.com, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
"Robert E. Shlafer" wrote:

> "Geeze fellow Spritesters, I just installed
> new springs in my car just last week
> and already the car has developed
> a persistent list to the driver's side.
>
> Anyone have any ideas as to how this
> could've occurred in such a short time?"

> (Frank C.s probable reply: "Those goddamn Chinese/Korean parts, I bet").

You said it, not me! And they are made by British Spring LTD in the UK.
But they are made out of chinese (similar to) spring steel.
What they are really made of is anybody's guess. You know with their donkey dung
forges and all.
And you expected them to last longer then say a quality headlight rim from the
same country? It did. Almost ALL week!
No does anybody know what they make their rubber parts out of?
And where do they go after a few weeks? Evaporation? or is it a telekinetic
recall?
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ