Initial meetings (internet style)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Initial meetings (internet style)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:55:51 -0500
Way back when, before this list when Les Myer (PDLJMPR) decided to fly from
Nebraska to NJ to stay with me, my wife was as excited as I was.
But her friend asked the question, What if this guy is an axe murderer?
My reply was....What if I am an axe murderer?
Since then I have had many listers spend a night or 2 here and many listers have
had me spend a night or 2 at their homes.
Including both Amys.
We seem to know alot about each other just from the banter on this list.
Not only do we all have the same thing in common but we all seem to get along
like
good friends. Sure we have our differences like any friends and some of us take
jokes a bit too seriously, and as long as we keep politics (political jokes
excluded) and religion off this list, We will all remain friends.
We probably know each other better then we know out neighbors even though alot
of
us never met face to face.
Somehow I don't think serial killers or rapists are into LBCs, but I could be
wrong, those guys are probably on the Jag list ;)
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ