Re: Re:Landing Lights (WAS the bugeye shuffle!)

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Landing Lights (WAS the bugeye shuffle!)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:53:59 -0500
Years ago - early 80s - got tired of the A**holes riding on my tail with
their brights blinding me.  Put one on the rear deck.  You guessed it.  the
next car up behind me with brights on got flashed.  He sure hits his breaks
in a hurry. After he recovered, he dimmed his lights and turned on the blues
(only I think they were red then).  Cost me $75 if I remember right.