Re: Official Unofficial New List: Largest Spridget drivers Dec 2001 16:3

To: spritenut@Exit109.com (Frank Clarici)
Subject: Re: Official Unofficial New List: Largest Spridget drivers Dec 2001 16:34:04 -0500
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:10:49 -0500 (EST)
Cc: GreenBugeye@aol.com, RBHouston@aol.com, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
<<"You said it, not me!">>  True, true-
'cause I agree with ya! British replacement stuff, too!

If I have to replace one more set of the
"new quality" rear bumperettes I am simply leaving them off. No matter
how
much wax (or oil!) I coat these things with, they develop rust flaws in
less than
a year; frustrating!!

But, the intent was to have fun with the
"big guys" on the list Frank, at their expense, of course!! I mean, how
else
could it BE? Just sort of threw you in
for good measure in a moment of obvious
inspiration!