holidays

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: holidays
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:55:06 EST
At this time of the year when we think of our blessings just a quick note
from me to let you know what a big help this list is to my project.  Who
would have thought someone would figure out how to combine technology and
MGs!  Seriously this list allows me the knowledge of having tried something
15 or 20 different ways and learned from each, without the pile of parts,
pile of bills or pile of ashes from burning my garage down I would have ended
up with gaining the information on my own.  The best thing about the listers
is it seems all of you, if you've gained an insight the hard way, really want
to save someone else the trouble even if you don't know them.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Mark

75 Midget (getting worse before it gets better)
01 Volvo S60 (really a lot faster than you might guess)