Re: Trip to London

To: "Bill Gilroy" <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trip to London
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:37:23 -0000
Bill,
It would be great to meet you, but it is I who lives in the Lake
District, not Daniel. Too far!

Can't say I know London too well either (country bumpkin!) but when I
did go there I spent a really interesting time at the Royal Navy
Museum at Greenwich  (that's Grenich).  They have a lot of stuff on
Arctic exploration - Shakleton, Perry etc, if you are interested in
that sort of thing.
The London Eye is supposed to be worth going on.

Guy