Supercharger and garages

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharger and garages
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:42:56 -0500
My friend Sam has bought a Judson supercharger, intake manifold, oiler , and
Carter carb for his Bugeye. I would like to have him talk to anyone offline
who is running a supercharger set up. Any and all would be helpful.
I have the opportunity of a lifetime, I just bought a house in the country on
2 acres of land and, if the inspection of the well and sewer system holds up,
I will move in in March. I can build any kind and size of garage I want. So if
any on the lst have books, recommendations, sites, etc that deal with garages,
I would be happy to have them.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! This list keeps me interested
and alive every day.

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye Yellow Beauty
60 Bugeye Ironhead