Re: Old Engines, but not Spridget (no LBC again)

To: Midgetracers@aol.com
Subject: Re: Old Engines, but not Spridget (no LBC again)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:05:10 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes I have bought a few from eBay for my collection.  I am not home most of the
time though to counter the sniping and I'd rather not get in a bidding war with
some guy that just has to have that particular engine.  I am still using these
engines in model airplanes and I enjoy collecting the unusual and out of
production ones.  I did not say I wanted you to send them for free.  I would pay
for them.  Ebay can be such a pain in the a.. because you have to be there at
the
last moment and end up paying too much.  BTDT
Mike