Re: Unbelieveable eBay Auction

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Unbelieveable eBay Auction
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:32:35 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The mid 80's DeVille also had a nine pound shop manual. Half of it
was flow charts for computer diagnostics. The good news was that
the diagnostics were on board, accessible thru the automatic temp
control - the function select buttons became the keyboard and the
display panel became the computer screen - it was awesome.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug