Re: OS&M on eBay

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OS&M on eBay
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:33:58 -0500
You're right Nolan - if the seller has set a reserve price the "Buy It Now"
option will remain until the high bid reaches the reserve price, or someone
"Buys It Now".  However, if there is no reserve price the "Buy It Now'
option will disappear after the first bid is placed.  The seller of the OS&M
book didn't set a reserve.

Rick