another load of kryptonite.

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: another load of kryptonite.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:58:01 -0500
Thanks to all your comments and suggestions. (thus far)

the final results are pointing to a astro/chevy/gm minivan.
the custom green one that was sent me.., as obnoxious as it was was actually my
best choice when it comes time to buy.
just replace the boom boom speakers with fringy velvet pillows!
or perhaps some obscure station wagon, i was hoping to get some input on ford
mini van owners too.
people either really like or really hate chrysler products, even those that
like them seem to have problems with them.

yeah i would love a land rover or land cruiser, but thats outside my budget
(really i am a tight a**)
yeah i would LOVE an english taxi..if i was in england and could get parts at
the local auto store.but this has got to be my every day transport.
yeah something full size would haul everything i ever wanted, but yet thats
what the breadtruck is sorta for. otherwise whatever i get has gotta get some
kind of reasonable gas milage for everyday use, and all its gotta haul is some
butts around. the breadtruck hauls the racecar/parts/christmas trees/ sleazy
parties...yada yada..
station wagons are still in the running here. but a V8 kills the idea of gas
prices that are 97 cents one day, and 1.50 the next.
though i have to admit, the guy down the street with the powder blue lowered
wagon with tinted windows. seems happy. thats a maybe..
 a wv bus would be cool, if i lived in calif. or a southern climate.
mary refuses to be seen in a volvo wagon.
a mini (austin) van would be great too. but the same situation as a english
taxi..( ive owned 8 L & l BC'c they love parts!)
i cant afford a pt cruiser or hummer. i'm stuck with about 4k.
the limo with hot tub would be great too. but ummm...the insurance would kill
me.
an suv is a distant maybe.very distant.  but i need inside butt room
an ambulance was looked at way before. but they refused to sell the contents
with it  =) and once again the gas milage is less than great. even as a diesel
the lumina/gm/pontiac things are coyote ugly, as is the new pontiac whatever
that is..

so, a mildly customized astro minivan (maybe with checker stripes, tinted
windows and decent wheels) is #1 or mildly customized small block (6?) american
station wagon is #2 .
thanks again guys. you all have hearts of gold.
R(wnik)kansa/RCCSA