TERRIBLY IMPORTANT Please read ---Brad] FILETIME=[60321030:01C18F94]

Subject: TERRIBLY IMPORTANT Please read ---Brad] FILETIME=[60321030:01C18F94]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 05:43:43 -0600
If you are getting this letter, it is because you are in my address
book. I had a program that I do not recall downloading and there are
claims it is a trojan horse. I don't know why my Norton didn't catch it,
but it didn't. I am passing this along to all of you in hopes that if it
is valid, you catch it before something bad happens to that little box
that made us all friends. For those of you on my mailing lists, I am
sorry for the wasted bandwidth, but you may want to check your boxes
anyway. It can't hurt.......................
Brad
From "s" <supermankc at netzero.net>
To: "Misty Woodall" <Dispatch269@yahoo.com>, "Richard Thurman"
  <Rinkrat.1@netzero.net>, "Paula\(new\)" <latah1214@home.com>, "Jim