FW: TERRIBLY IMPORTANT Please read ---Brad]

Subject: FW: TERRIBLY IMPORTANT Please read ---Brad]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:55:15 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad -
It is probably too late, however, you do not have a virus.  Do not delete
"sulfnbk.exe"  It is a program that is a part of windows.  Everybodies
machine has that file.  That is why Norton did not catch it.  It is not a
virus.  This is a virus hoax that was spread a while back, it must have
resurfaced.   Some links explaining it are as follows:

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99084&;
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html
http://www.datafellows.com/hoaxes/sulfnbk.shtml

Bill Miller