Rendez-vous video

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rendez-vous video
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:55:55 -0500
Cc: "'tboicey@brit.ca'" <tboicey@brit.ca>
I have this video. I can make a copy of it if you really want one. It was
filmed in the mid sixties by a French movie director with a penchant for
Ferraris. You never see the car though, as the camera is mounted on the
nose. The best part by far is the sound! By my calculation, he is not really
going that fast, but it is neat nonetheless.

For the ultimate thrill, get a copy of the amateur video shot from the tank
of a Japanese Superbike that did the "loop" of Paris at 3 a.m. In this
video, you can actually see the tach and speedo in the shot, so you know
exactly how long the driver had it pegged at redline (from memory, something
like 160 m.p.h.).

At one point, someone was willing to make a web copy of the Rendezvous
video. I think it was Trevor?

Go ahead, call the FBI on us!

Daniel (not 1312, not the guy who wrote the book, the other one)