Re: was: kryptonite, now VW bus?

To: macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: was: kryptonite, now VW bus?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:31:23 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/28/2001 4:53:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

> I had a 67 bus with a camper conversion.  If you think your s was slow, try
> going
> uphill with traffic behind you in a vehicle that would not go very fast
> empty,
> then add the camper conversion.  Whew!  Took some getting used to the
> feeling of
> sitting over the front wheels in a turn though.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, the camper was heavier, but I guess VW had a market for it and those
people really didn't care how slow it was.  As far as the handling, it
shouldn't take very long to get used to.  Just turn in later than you should.
 I thought it was fun!

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286