Re: rear lowering blocks--SWA

To: Midgetracers@aol.com, JPASCHKE@bak.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear lowering blocks--SWA
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:50:14 EST
In a message dated 12/29/01 8:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Midgetracers@aol.com writes:

> My own view is that the most satisfaction would come from suspension
> improvements (including lowering even by the use of spacers) rather than
> wider tyres in isolation.  This would especially be the case for a 79 IMHO.

Thanks Nick. I am inclined to agree. I think I saw somewhere that the
narrower tires really outperform their wider cousins in cornering too. When
these larger tires wear out (which will be a long time, as this car is really
easy on tires) I think I will go to stock tires and lowering blocks for a try.

--David C.