we are back!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: we are back!
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:07:15 -0500
almost 1300 miles later we return!   the alternator did fail!   it was 2 out
of three diodes in the diode trio.  so i rebuilt it innorth carolina and
threw in a new regulator just for "insurance".  and i must have disturbed a
piece of rubber fuel line wich was long past it's prime as i smelled gas
about 20 miles into our return trip.  i pulled into a gas station and found
fuel dripping from a 2" piece of line connecting the line from the pump to a
fuel regulator just before the carb.  so about 30 minutes, 1 pair of
surgical gloves, and 2" of fuelline from my tool box and we were on out way!
other than some really bad driving being done by other drivers we got home
safely.    so now i need to review just over 200 emails.   we'll see who's
been being naughty or nice?  lol!

chuck
just glad to be home!!!!