Alfa is Gone! MG moves into Garage...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alfa is Gone! MG moves into Garage...
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:24:50 -0500
I had some good luck. The Alfa sold on Ebay last Thursday! The fellow who
bought it showed up today with a tow dolly, paid me in cash, and took it away.
I liked him from the start. After talking for a few minutes he told me he had
sold his Midget a while back and the Alfa was to replace it. He said his wife
didn't care for the Midget because it was too small. He thinks she'll like the
Alfa.

Anyway, there was this big space in my garage afterwards. Had to fill it again
so the 63 came inside. I bought it mostly for parts and will begin disassembly
soon. If anyone has any particular needs, email me off list. The front fenders
and hood are in excellant condition. The windshield is decent. Doors are
straight but interiors are gone. Nice trunk lid with lock and a KEY!!! Brand
new rubber gasket for the trunk... 1275 in unknown condition with a ribcase.
It shows good oil pressure under cranking but hasn't started yet. It also has
a pair of original seats that have been recovered (black). Apparently the Mk I
Midget had no contrasting piping on the seats as these are all black. All
other bits and pieces are going too. I don't have the title yet but do expect
to be able to get it if anyone wants a very usable tub cheap... There is some
bondo in the rear quarters behind the wheel wells. The spring boxes look good
and the floors are original. The A  posts look really good and I don't see any
rust around the windshield supports.

I can send pics to those who are interested in anything. You guys get first
shot. After that it all goes on Ebay.

Kent
Selfless plug for sales but the prices will be right!
1960 Bugeye (gratefull recipient of a new interior kit and carpet kit!)
1963 MG Midget (donor card signed, life signs fading)
1977 Alfa Romeo (oops! its in Michigan by now!!!)
 And other mundane cars, boat and motorcycle