Re: air intake

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air intake
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:37:07 +0000
Hi Dan,

I may be able to help you, although most of my spares are Mk.1 Sprite.
Believe this part should be the same, unless somebody knows better?

I'll have a look tomorrow in the garage. I'm fairly sure I have a spare.

However, as I'm in Ireland, it may be best to see if some other lister
nearby to you could help first. If nobody bites, I'll be happy to help.
FOC, of course.

Best regards,

Ron in Ireland
'59 AN5 "Oggibip"