BHF photo w/ 2 Peters

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: BHF photo w/ 2 Peters
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:16:05 -0800 (PST)
Slow list today so...
My brother was in town for the holidays and had this
photo from this summer's vintage races at Blackhawk,
with two prominent LBC guys, Peter C(aldwell) and
Peter Egan.  The photo is shortly after I put the "For
Sale" sign on my BGT, it sold not long after to the
guy next to me, who gave it to his daughter standing
behind me.  She drove it solo to Lexington, KY from
the track (many hundreds of miles). Here's a link to
the album at Yahoo (image is "BGT Sale".  Last time we
tried to post a Yahoo link it wouldn't show up on the
list without much voodoo and rain dancing - hope this
one goes through.

=====
Ron Soave
Happy Holidays From Roscoe, IL
Pop. 4,128 ("Home of the 1981 Rope Jump Champions")