Re: Spridget track width

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget track width
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:09:29 -0500
Steve, I used a tow dolly successfully with my sprite but it doesn't fit
quite right.  Bring a small block of wood  ( 2"X4"X10"L)  This you can put
in the well under the tire that will not drop in to keep it from getting
damaged.  It's not the best way but it will work.

Dan Walters
'63 sprite
Brick, NJ