RE: I wouldn't have thought of that -

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Glenn Cummins <gcummins@wlox.com>
Subject: RE: I wouldn't have thought of that -
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:28:17 -0600
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
So that is what that bar is....I've been wondering for the past 11 years
what it was, especially as my '67 didn't have one.  On towing Spridgets, I
found a tow-bar that fits the front bumper mounts exactly a couple of years
ago when I was transferred from Washington, DC down to Mobile.  Just take
the bumper off and bolt on the tow-bar.  I can look to see the make when I
get home if anybody is interested.

Bob
'74 MG Midget
'90 Porsche 944S2 Convertible