Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:32:52 -0600
Out of lurking mode from my 20 page research paper due on Jan 14
 interesting subject, Social Darwinism and the Supreme Court).  Isn't it
about time for a lifting of the ban on Ed????  After all, at one time or
another each of us have been guilty of stepping on toes at some point or
another.  There is a fundamental train of thought in our country:  the
suppression of individual thought and opinions strangles the diversity that
is present only in America.  Wonder how many of us would be banned from
society, if society could ban individuals for expressing personal opinions?
And yea, maybe he did cross the line a little but haven't all of us at one
time or  another.  Just some thought for everyone to dwell on.......Maybe
its time for a group effort to influence MB to bring back ED from exile.
    Besides he does do EXCELLENT research on the ch****e crap offered by
M*** and the other "crap" providers.  Besides , I miss his complaining and
sarcasm <VBG>
    So how about it?  Is there enough support out there for a grass roots
movement to get ED back?

Leo