Re: Rendezvous Video

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rendezvous Video
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:29:53 -0600
>>From: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>

Le Rendezvous...
I would love to see the original film projected in a theatre with full
sound.
Lon / RedMidget72

Larry Crane, former art director for Automobile Magazine in Ann Arbor, used
to rent a movie theater once a year and show classic car flicks.  he'd
charge admission and hope to brake even, but rarely did.  The last of his
"festivals" prior to moving up to northern Michigan featured The Italian Job
and....Rendezvous.  Professional print, full screen, full sound.  Ranks up
there in my cinematic memory with the first time time I saw Deep Throat from
the shoulder of I-65 in southern Indiana when it played at the late great
Clarksville Drive-In.

JohnD