Interesting item on eBay web site item#599688994: MG MIDGET AH SPRITE 15

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599688994: MG MIDGET AH SPRITE 1500 NOS SIGNAL SWITCH
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:09:45 PST
eBay sucks, and look at this crap. I never heard of this "rare" 1500 Sprite.
Anyone else??

Title of item:  MG MIDGET AH SPRITE 1500 NOS SIGNAL SWITCH
Seller: diyautoparts
Starts: Dec-26-01 05:56:53 PST
Ends:   Jan-02-02 05:56:53 PST
Price:  Starts at $64.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599688994

Item Description:

        This item up for bid is a nos Lucas directional switch that
also operates the dimmer and the horn. The switch fits MG 1500
Midget's and Austin Healey 1500 Sprite's. The Lucas part number on the
box is sqb194. If you are the winning bidder on this item it will be
shipped out the first business day after payment is received. Buyer
pays a fixed shipping cost of $6.75 in the lower 48 U.S. states and we
will ship overseas with the buyer paying actual shipping. We accept
money orders, cashiers checks and Paypal as forms of payment. New York
State residents please add 7% sales tax. Please check out our new Ebay
store where you will find all of our auctions including fixed price
auctions that you can not find through search. If you have any
questions you can call us toll free at 1-800-593-1443. Thanks for
looking and good luck bidding!!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com