Re: NYE T.V.

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: NYE T.V.
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 19:19:58 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Dick Clark is on T.V............

Oh Yeah, Dick Clark and the Philadelphia Band Stand.
And Sally Starr too, my favorite TV personality.

But Brad, answer this one, Eddie Bauer was making luggage in the 1920s, he had
be at leat 20 years old then right? Now he's making Ford trucks and signing
them,
he has to be in his 90s!
I still don't know why people pay more to have some 100 year old guy's name on
their SUV.
I wonder if I can make Spridgets with Jesus Christ's signiture on them and sell
them for more? After all JC is alot older then Eddie B!

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ