Ed

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ed
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:34:15 -0500
I have no idea what "Ed's proxy" is all about, but I really think he has never
left the list and should be returned to his old e-mail address of JustBrits so
we recognize him.
He was nothing but helpful to me - forget the language - no one has such
tender ears that they haven't heard a little
profanity.  If we were all alike, life would be a tad dull.

Still don't have my Midget back from the paint shop (they are to call me today
to pick her up) but will get a picture online as soon as I have her home safe
and sound.

Thanx again for all your help and I am sure I will need more in the future as
I, too, know zilch about cars - just how to drive them and put in the petrol!

Have a grand New Year!

Bev Cleary

PS  Now feeding 7 stray half-grown cats downtown Summerville, behind a bar.
There is a little woods there and they live in it.  Would like to have them
taken to the Animal Shelter,  but only one is "catchable" and she is a Mitten
Kitten - has 7 toes on each front foot - beautiful!!!  She jumps in my van
when I open the sliding door to get out the food - a real sweetheart but I
can't take her with my 3 dogs and 1 old, mean cat.  Wish me luck in finding
her an indoor home because being ferile she won't stay around if kept
outside.
Sorry I got off track of what this site is for.  Won't happen again.