Free 68 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 68 Midget
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:14:21 -0800 (PST)
I have been overwhelmed by the number of responses to
my offer of a free 68 midget project. I am responding
to the list because of the large number of responses.

I have been lurking on this list for the last 5 years
so I should have realized what a cheap bunch this is.

At least 10 people have expressed an interest in this
project. (ranging from I'll be there tomorrow to I'll
be down in a month.) I bought this car about 8 years
ago to save it from being scrapped. It was sitting in
the backyard in Umatilla Florida. I bought it because
it was the car of my dreams when I first learned to
drive ( I was under the spell of "The Red Car"). I
have kept it in a garage or storage shed ever since. I
have since come to the realization that I don't have
the requisite determination to complete the project.

To sum up. I am hoping that it will go to someone who
will complete the project. ( It even has a Fla Title).
( I kind of feel like I am giving away a pet.)

But since I don't want to drag this out it will be a
first come (with a trailer) first get. The car will
roll far enough to roll it up on a trailer. There are
lots of extra parts and the hood and fender are
removed. I have all the parts that I took off. The
books are included for free.

Titusville is on the East Coast of Florida. It is
actually across the river from the Kennedy Space
Center.  Call me befor you make the trip to make sure
it isn't already gone. I will give you directions to
my house. My phone number is 321-383-4920. Call after
7PM and before 10PM. Call before you start a trip. I
will email this list as soon as it is picked up.

Thanks to all of you.

Mike Moody

=====

Mike Moody