Re: Re: Social Darwinisn (NO LBC): WAS Re[2]: Regarding Ed's proxy?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Social Darwinisn (NO LBC): WAS Re[2]: Regarding Ed's proxy?
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:46:34 -0500
Cc: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, Leo Speichinger <60bugeye@ev1.net>, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
George Carlin said it best:  The child who swallows marbles doesn't get to
reproduce.  period.

Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:
> Bill Gilroy wrote:

> Therefore hospitals by saving lives and lawyers who sue on behalf of
> morons are lowering the mean IQ of the US.  I belive that this affect
> (now known as "The Gilroy Observation") can be measured.

And I thought I was the only person who "observed" that.
For the past 30 years I have been saying we are creating a country full of
useless
whimps. Bill just put his name to my observation and since he put it in writing
first, it's his therory.