FW: Message from Tide

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Message from Tide
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:51:02 -0500
th-th-th-th...thats all folks..

-----Original Message-----
From tide.im at pg.com [mailto:tide.im@pg.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 12:32 PM
To: KansaR@diebold.com
Subject: RE: Message from Tide

Hi.

For quite a few years, some of our brands have sponsored racing teams as an
effective way to reach fans and bring us brand recognition.  As you can imagine,
our Company receives many requests like yours to increase our racing
sponsorship.  Unfortunately, it is not an area that we're planning to expand, at
this time.

Thanks for thinking of us, we wish you great success in the future.

Mary Lou
USA P&G Team

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      mail.diebold.com
 [208.228.181.109]