RE: Rotary Powered LBCs

To: "'rfeibusch@loop.com'" <rfeibusch@loop.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rotary Powered LBCs
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:22:59 -0500
personally.

just so the second word is Healey, I don't care what the first is..
Austin Healey
Ferrari healey
Rolls Royce healey
Nash healey
Toyota healey
Ford/Lotus (jensen) Healey
Mazda healey
Chevy healey
Caddy healey
Chrysler Healey.
Cummings healey..(kidding)
its all a matter of personal preference..

lets face it, Donald used whatever was available to him at a price he could
afford. if he could've gotten his hands on a good rotary supplier, he probably
would've used it.

my Ginetta is the same way.
ford Ginetta
bmc Ginetta
mazda Ginetta
Saab Ginetta.... and every one is still a real ginetta!

there all great cars! heck I'm thankful that the car is versatile enough to do
this with, heck someday we might all have to drive electric bugeyes!